Monday, February 22, 2010

Melbourne trendoid making cultural observations in the Todd River


friends know i visit George the Chinese doctor quite regularly for guidance. It's been a difficult but very rewarding journey joining George as we navigate the path to opening our true hearts. I have until now been unsure how to pass on some of what is passed on with George, so i thought I would try add a quote or something maybe each week to get the ball rolling it may roll from there, because even the very strong polar bears simply diminish in numbers without a habitat. The seed needs water as they say.

This little drawing came from George telling me he thought I was 'wood' in charecter. I think you can be either wood, metal, earth, wind, fire or cheese. Don't bind up your branches or become a plank, reach out like a Todd River Snow Gum.

No comments: