Thursday, May 16, 2013







Had a trippy morning in Pattaya, walking around on the top of the hill there. There's a big buddha and lots of little devoted animals hanging around. Pattaya, is a really worn out place and this was my third visit. Hope I don't ever go to las Vegas again as once was enough. Culturally it's very interesting because of all the strange men lurking around and it must boast the most Russians outside Moscow, all giving hot weather a whirl. Nok and I had our first dinner together without baby as Noks mum could mind her for a few hours. We had a lovely time talking about squishy bub for a few hours before collecting her again. I had a lovely tomato soup and these vegie things then they brought out this spinach quiche which I must have ordered by mistake....

No comments: